The Maine Pagan Clergy Association (MPCA) does not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, color, creed, gender, age, national origin, or sexual orientation in admission to, access to, or operations of it open public programs or activities.
All Pagan Paths Are Welcome
MPCA Meetings: 2023 Schedule via Zoom. Board meets for the first hour, and guests are welcome during the second hour.
- Feb. 11th 10am-noon
- May 13th 10am-noon
- August 12th 10am-noon
- November 11th 10am-noon
Meetings are typically structured as follows:
- Board Meeting. Business meeting which includes updates from committees and board members are open to Board members and Licensees. Minutes of board meetings are recorded and maintained in the MPCA gmail. Executive sessions may be called on occasion at the discretion of the board to discuss sensitive matters. Only Board Members May vote on issues, though all have a voice.
- General Meeting. General meetings are open to Maine Pagan Clergy, and those performing leadership or ministerial duties, whether or not you are currently a member of MPCA. This meeting is an opportunity to discuss a variety of topics that relate to the role of Pagan clergy and to share information with the community. No minutes are recorded, but attendees may request the Secretary include notes on upcoming events, etc. in a posting to the MPCA Yahoo Group.
- Advise and Discussion. Note: This portion of the meeting is only held upon advance request. If you have an issue you would like to discuss with the board, in an atmosphere of support and expected confidentiality, please contact any board member at least 7 days prior to the scheduled meeting date.
- Education Session. Education sessions may be presented on a variety of topics and will be announced in advance of the meeting date. Suggestions for topics are very welcome. Please contact us if you have a suggestion or would like to lead a session.
- Potluck/social time occurs during in-person meetings
Please contact us if you would like more information.